December 01, 2013

December's Excitement

GUYS!!!! IT'S DECEMBER!!! HMMM..... Less than 1 month left in 2013. I can't even believe that the year is almost over. That means that we have survived almost another year of trials, tribulations, and school! That means we're one year closer to being done! Finished with school, drama, and stupid people. GOSH! The fact that I'm a junior in high school makes me feel like I've lived a full life. From all of the things that have happened. I mean c'mon. From boy drama to breaking up friendships. I've had my fair share of mishaps. And I will be telling you guys all about them. So for everyday in December (excluding Sundays) I will be letting you guys into my personal life and telling you guys what I've been through, my choices and also different solution options. I've decided to call it "BLOGMAS"! So keep a look out for those. And also thank you to those who have been reading my blogs. I know I took a long hiatus but only because I had so much going on but now I have a handle on things so my blog posts will be  more frequent! Thanks for all of the support. Love you guys!! 

~And that's the way the cookie crumbles~

No comments :