December 04, 2013

BLOGMAS DAY 3

Hey guys well I don't feel to good. Tummy ache so today's post is going to be a little bit shorter. Today I wanted to remind you guys the reason for Christmas. We're celebrating the birth of Jesus. I feel that sometimes we take that for granted or sometimes we forget. That's something that should always be in our minds. Yes we should love spending time with our family and friends and getting to waste hours on hours at the mall trying to find that special present for that special someone. It's all important and the reason that we do that is because baby Jesus also got presents. So just remember that throughout this wonderful holiday, don't forget why we celebrate it. 


(FTC: I am in no way trying to force any kind of belief on you guys, this is just what I think and I hope you guys in joyed it.)  

~And that's the way the cookie crumbles~ 

No comments :