December 12, 2013

BLOGMAS DAY 11


Hey! So I decided that I wanted to do all homemade Christmas presents this year, and that I was only going to give to my real friends. The people that I know I can trust. The people that no matter what happens they will be there for me. My “Ride or Dies.” And after narrowing my list down, I only have twelve people that aren’t family that are getting a Christmas present from me. I realized that over the past three years that I’ve been spending my money on Christmas presents for people that honestly didn’t deserve it. For people that at the end of the day, could care less about my feelings. People that I was always there for, and when I needed them the most, they disappeared. So, I’ve made it a goal for me to realize those people early on. And after analyzing my friend list, I made a few cuts. It may have possibly been one the best decisions I’ve made in my teenage years so far. So, what’s the point of this blog. To help you guys, I want to help you guys 1) Save money this Christmas and 2) notice your “friends” before it’s to late. 

1. Only get presents for close friends 
2. Try to make them from the heart 
3. Make sure that the people you’re getting presents for are worth the hassle 
4. Think six months later, will this gift even be remembered. 

Those are what I thought about when deciding who I’m giving a present to this year, and what I am going to give them. I hope this made some sense for you guys. 

~And that’s the way the cookie crumbles~

No comments :