December 02, 2013

BLOGMAS DAY 1


Welcome to BLOGMAS! Basically, I’m just going to be posting a blog everyday in December excluding Sunday’s, just because I need a day to just relax, and gather up my thoughts for the following week. BLOGMAS isn’t something organized. I’ll just be posting whatever I feel like for that day. Enough with the intro, here’s my first BLOGMAS.

I was thinking today, about how everything has changed. I looked back and I know exactly where I was a year ago today, how I felt, and the reasons for my emotions. Looking back to 365 days ago, I realize all of the stupid decisions I made. The first one was regarding boys! Ugh! Oh The Horror! I realized that a lot of the crap that I went through was of no one else’s fault but my own. I choose to listen to that stupid little voice telling me, “Go ahead, talk to him, maybe he’s different.” NO! That’s a lie. One of the many lies that girls convince our selves of when we like a guy that we know we shouldn’t even try to talk to. I found myself in that situation, and what did I do? I choose to stay. I choose to listen to everything that he had to say. I choose to accept every insincere apology. STUPID, STUPID, GIRL! Now, how is this going to help you… I’m going to give to you the steps you should take to avoid this problem.
1. Identify the problem. 
As cliché as it may be, it isn’t as easy as it sounds. Many people, like me, chose to ignore that there is even a problem. Does that work in the end? NO!
2. Decide what to do with the problem.
Let’s say that you do identify the problem, you still have to choose whether or not you want to try and fix the problem.
3. Act on your decision. 
Now that you’ve made a decision, put it into action. Whatever it is follow through, because trust me in the end it works out.

That’s my little experience for today, I hope that it helps. Comment down below, tweet me, or email me and let me know if these tips are helpful.

~And that’s the way the cookie crumbles~

No comments :