October 26, 2016

Why I Love You...

Dear Future Someone, 
Hey! I’ve been doing some thinking and I know that one day you are going to ask me why I love you, so I figured that now would be as good a time as ever to let you know why. I hope that you love and appreciate all of the things about yourself that I do. 


1.   I love you because you are 100% unapologetically yourself. 
2.  I love you because you accept me for being 100% unapologetically myself.  
3.  I love you because you have a passion; something that sets your soul on fire. 
4. I love you because you are not afraid to chase after your passion. 
5.  I love you because you are not afraid to call me out when needed.  
6.  I love you because you are sweet, kind, compassionate, loving, and gentle with everyone that you meet. 
7.  I love you because you have a desire to make the world a better place than how you found it. 
8.  I love you because you choose to see the good in everything.
9.  I love you because no matter how much I annoy you, 
you choose me
10.  I love you because you are selfless.
         11. I love you because you inspire me to follow my dreams. 
          12.  I love you just because you are you

I know that I don’t know you yet, (or maybe I do and we just haven't reached this level), whatever the case is, this is just a short list of the many reasons that I will grow to love you. I want to look at you one day when we’re sitting next to each other on rocking chairs and remember these things. I pray that I never forget why I love you. Why I choose you everyday. Why you are the one that I want to spend forever with. And maybe on a day when you’re feeling low, you can look at this and smile and know that no matter how bad life is looking, you’ll always have me in your corner cheering you on. 

Love Ya Sweets 💋


~ And that’s the way the cookie crumbles! ~

No comments :