October 07, 2013

Perspective

     There isn't one person on this earth that you will always agree with. Even married couples' have differences of opinions. Best Friends. Teachers and students. And of course, parents and their kids. But why? We all have a different perspectives on things. I heard the best explanation for this over the weekend. We are both looking up into the clouds and I see a unicorn, but you see a dinosaur. Who's right? Who's wrong? The answer to both is neither. Because our perspective is different. We can both sit there and choose to argue about it, but that won't change anything. I will still see a unicorn and you will still see a dinosaur. 
     But what does perspective have to do with teenagers. Teenagers see life differently then anyone else. WHY? I think it's because we're at a point in our life when we are open to a lot of different things. Where adults are set in there ways, and majority of the time they don't want to hear other peoples' opinion. There are things that I'm open to now, but when I was a kid I always said NO WAY JOSÉ! And, at first it was weird and at times a little scary, but because my perspective has changed those things aren't so bad. Like growing up, I always said that I would never like country music, but now I find that it's really good music. 
     Another thing that I don't like is when adults try to tell us that our perspective is wrong! Like excuse me? It's my perspective! MINE! I will stand by it 100% and defend it if I have to. I understand if you don't agree with it, and maybe it might be wrong. Then show me how it is wrong. When someone just comes out and says "you're wrong" it just makes me SO mad. But,  by explaining and showing then it really does help us. Let me know in the comments below if you're the same way. 
     Well, that's it for today. Let me know blog ideas that you guys want in the comments below, and you can always e-mail me whenever if you ever need someone to talk. 


~And that's the way the cookie crumbles~

No comments :