September 28, 2013

Fantasy or Reality?

Most teenagers have a fantasy life that they have created for themselves. Who they're going to marry? How many kids they are going to have? What college they will attend? But many of those are not realistic. Majority of the time we are way off. We imagine ourselves marrying some celebrity that doesn't even know that we exist. But that's okay, because it's your fantasy, it's the life you would have if you were in charge of your own destiny.But then comes the unwanted truth of reality kicks in. Let's be honest. Those dreams will probably never come true.WHY? Because that's just the way that life works. I'm not saying that one of you won't end up marrying Austin Mahone or Ariana Grande, all I'm saying is that chances of that happening are 1 in a Million.

 I mean come on. If I had the choice to make up my own life. I would be rich, famous, and dating an amazing  guy. Reality. Normal teenager, normal teenager friends, and single. But, I'm learning to be okay with that. Being single is okay. That just means that you  have more time focus on yourself. Yeah, Yeah, Boring is probably what most of you are thinking. But if you think about it, it's true. While you are single, you get to decide what you want in a relationship and what you will not accept in a relationship. So that way, if the WRONG guy comes along, you will know. 

So, which is better... Fantasy or Reality? For me, I chose reality. Even though, it's not always what I want, it's what I need. So even when things aren't always going my way, I know that in the end, everything will be fine. 

Let me know what you guys would choose? Fantasy or Reality? 

~And that's the way the cookie crumbles~ 

No comments :